sábado, 29 de marzo de 2014

Best parade-video ever…

It’s Saturday afternoon, let’s have a break!

I feel like listening to The Lumineers and I remember this video and some others in which they play live music in public spaces. They are simply great. A breath of fresh air. Just what I need now.

That was Act 1.But as “La blogotheque” says, “the afternoon –afternoon in San Francisco should be always written in capital letters- took different shapes and sizes, so we decided to split these sessions into two parts”. And here is the second one. Different colors, different flavor, same live, lovely freshness.

Now I remember Vetusta Morla an their parade-video Otro día en el mundo: http://goo.gl/ljXpC8 

Ok, I need to say it. Don’t you think they are just some freak modern guys who record seedy parade-videos –or try to-?

No hay comentarios: